Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones. Author – James Clear
Change your life with tiny changes in behavior starting now.
Clear is known for his ability to distill complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work.
People think when you want to change your life, you need to think big.
In real fact, you don’t – Because world-renowned habits expert James Clear has discovered another way.
He knows that real change comes from the compound effect of hundreds of small decisions like:
- Doing two push-ups a day,
- Waking up five minutes early, or
- Holding a single short phone call
He calls them atomic habits.
And yes, these small changes will have a revolutionary effect on your career, your relationships, and your life.
No matter your goals, Atomic Habits offers a proven framework for improving every day.
James Clear, one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to:
- Form good habits,
- Break bad ones, and
- Master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results
If you’re having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn’t you. The problem is your system.
Bad habits repeat themselves again and again not because you don’t want to change, but because you have the wrong system for change.
You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.
Here, you’ll get a proven system that can take you to new heights.
Reading Atomic Habits Will Help You Learn How to
- Make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy)
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower
- Design your environment to make success easier
- Get back on track when you fall off course; and much more
This book will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits.
Here, he draws on the most proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand guide for making good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible.
Along the way, readers will be inspired and entertained with true stories from Olympic gold medalists, award-winning artists, business leaders, life-saving physicians, and star comedians who have used the science of small habits to master their craft and vault to the top of their field.
This book is for:
- A team looking to win a championship,
- An organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply
- An individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal
In this ground-breaking book, Clears reveals exactly how these minuscule changes can grow into such life-altering outcomes.
He uncovers a handful of simple life hacks like:
- The forgotten art of Habit Stacking
- The unexpected power of the Two Minute Rule, or
- Indeed the trick to entering the Goldilocks Zone
He also delves into cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience to explain why they matter.
Along the way, he tells inspiring stories of tiny habits that will help you to stay productive, motivated, and happy.
More Book Details and Buying Options
- Book Title: Atomic Habits
- Author – James Clear
- Published – 16 October 2018
- 306 pages
- Good Reads Rating 4.38/5
- ISBN: 9781847941831
This book is available and in-stock in three formats:
- Brand New Paperback @ Ksh 699
- eBook @ Ksh 100
- Audio-book @ Ksh 200
To place your order for any format, Kindly contact us… Remember that we do offer countrywide delivery…
You may also like to read:
We invite your thoughts and comments. Kindly share them below…