This is a comprehensive Rich Dad Poor Dad Summary – we hope that you will enjoy it and proceed to get a copy of the book.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert Kiyosaki’s story of growing up with two dads. I read it many years back and is still a favorite for me.
His real father and the father of his best friend, his “rich dad” — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Dubbed the number one Personal Finance book of all time, Robert Kiyosaki shares the story of his two dads in a detailed yet simple manner.
One man was well-educated and an employee all his life.
Well, the other’s education was “street smarts” over traditional classroom education.
He took the path of entrepreneurship…a road that led him to become one of the wealthiest men in Hawaii.
Robert’s poor dad struggled financially all his life, and these two dads—these very different points of view on money, investing, and employment—shaped Robert’s thinking about money.
Robert has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people, around the world, think about money and investing.
In addition, he has become a global advocate for financial education and the path to financial freedom.
Rich Dad Poor Dad (and the Rich Dad series it spawned) has sold over 36 million copies in English and translated editions around the world.
Why read – Rich dad Poor Dad Book?
This book will…
- Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
- Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids
- Define, once and for all, an asset and a liability
- Explain the difference between good debt and bad debt
- Teach you to see the world of money from different perspectives
- Discuss the shift in mindset that can put you on the road to financial freedom
We have this book:
Grab yourself a copy, read and get Kiyosaki’s wisdom. See details below:
- Brand new Paperback
- Selling at Ksh 699
- Countrywide delivery
- Contact us to place your order
You may Also Like:
Additionally, we do welcome your thoughts and comments below.