The 50th Law Summary – Published September 8th, 2009 by Harper Studio. The summary of this amazing book was done by Neenah.
The book is 291 pages and was authored by 50 Cent (aka Curtis Jackson) and Robert Greene. Read below!
I am done with – The 50th Law. My! I have fallen in love with this book. The words therein have sunk deep.
The story of 50 Cent is deep – he talks about a few issues that capture my mind and soul – he was a real hustler and overcame so much to be where he is.
According to him, first and foremost, he had to overcome fear, get into hustling full throttle, and be a realist…
The reality is – our days are numbered and, no matter how clever you are, there is a ceiling to where you can get.
The true and actual hustle is freedom – freedom to move and interact freely along the streets and the corporate world.
This book tells you how to operate in the 21st century and shows how the power game of success can be played to your advantage.
Adapted and combined in a way with – The 48 Laws of Power and the modern Machiavelli, the 50th Law is one book that should be on your bucket list.
The 50th Law Summary, Main takeaways, and Lessons
- You must overcome your fears to be able to see the other side of yourself
- A hustler is a smart, sharp, go-getter – not someone who thinks things will fall in place without any action on his/her part. (I will adopt the hustler reality now)
- Being a realist is one thing we don’t give attention to – realists are able to see people or events for what they are – they are able to make better judgments and achieve more
- Power can be achieved by anyone – however, being fearless is one characteristic of powerful persons
- We should be like children – always open to learning – by listening to others keenly and experimenting with new ideas
- Dependency is like a jail – we must avoid this at all costs
- Never be a minion – always be an owner
- Time is our most precious resource
- Be yourself and care less about what others say about you – you are unique
- Be self-reliant – this is a powerful trait
- Be an opportunist
Success comes from seeking an advantage in each and every encounter, and The 50th Law offers indispensable advice on how to win in business – and in life.
In essence, fearlessness is one aspect that we should embrace. This is quite a super book – the examples of personalities who overcame their inabilities are quite amazing…
50Cent is not just a musician – he is an astute businessman – in many money-making businesses – and is a great strategist and realist.
For those of you who would like a copy of this book, kindly get in touch with me.
Why read the 50th law!!!
Dubbed the success bible, this book derives its theme from a single principle and mantra – “fear nothing”.
If you are truly looking at succeeding both in life and business, fear is not an option but a hindrance.
With intimate stories from 50 Cent’s life on the streets and in the boardroom as he rose to fame after the release of his album Get Rich or Die Tryin.
Many others like you have overcome adversity through understanding and practicing The 50th Law.
This deeply inspirational book is perfect for entrepreneurs as well as anyone interested in the extraordinary life of Curtis Jackson.
You may also like:
For those of you who would like a copy of this book, kindly get in touch with us.
We do hope that you have liked the 50th law summary… Kindly share your thoughts and comments below…